Jordan Roof Company has been heavily involved on the HOA and Apartment scene since 1987, when we completed the re-roofing project of our first Homeowner Association in Tustin, California. Two thousand squares of roof removal and 30-year composition shingles. The roofing consultant at the time was very leery of using such a young and un-proven company for such a large and ambitious job. We won the association board over, then, after completing the project well under the time-frame given, we won the approval of the consultant. Now, nearly 30 years later, that very same consultant has been including Jordan Roof Company on their preferred bid list for all re-roofing, maintenance and remediation across Southern California. To date, Jordan Roof Company has completed re-roofing and maintenance scopes on over 75 condominium/townhome association and apartment complexes.
Jordan Roof Companies excellence in installation procedure, logistic and scheduling prowess, and ethical management has made us a favorite of those Property Manager’s and HOA’s that we have been blessed to serve.
Currently, Jordan Roof Company is a vendor for over 60 Management companies.
Our services include:
• Roof Surveys for budgetary considerations
• Yearly Maintenance—to include drain, gutter and downspout clearing, inspection of existing membranes, minor maintenance and refresh repairs, photo documentation and scope proposal for roof failures or pro-active solutions for possible future failures
• Emergency Repairs and/or Tarping
• Dry-rot and Termite damaged wood repair
• Stucco patch and sheet-metal fabrication
• Additional ventilation
• Attic Insulation (JRC carries a C-2 insulation license)
Re-roof installations performed by Jordan Roof Company:
• All Composition Shingles
• All Clay and Concrete Tile
• All Simulated Tile and Shake Products
• All BUR (Built-Up Roof) Hot-Tar, Torch-Applied, Self-Adhered, Adhesive Applications.
• TPO and EPDM single-Ply mechanically fastened or fully adhered Applications
• All Wood Shingle and Shake Applications
For consultation or just a creative solution to an ongoing problem, please contact Jordan Roof Company and ask for Bill Jordan Office-(714) 744-6577 Cell-(562) 857-3429